Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Let's Cause Some Trouble

There are just some things I should never do because it reminds me of how angry I am, how angry I've always been and it brings back all the hate and it makes me want to break things, don't worry, my own things, like dishes and glasses and things that will make lots of breaking noises when the shatter.

But enough of that.

'Cause it's one thing to start it with a positive jam, it's another thing to see it all through.

We'll soon go on to meet the sweetest boy ever, and check out new pics of the cats, and somehow I'll figure out how to link to the OTHER blog - the Thursday Night Dinner blog. You wanna know what we've (we??? who is we???) been cooking up at the 542, right? I'm sure you wanna know where those fancy knives came from and how'd all those pots and pans get here? And, hey, you kill plants on a regular basis, so how's that bay tree so big???

XO
IWI

No comments: